- Automation Engineer
- 12 Months Fixed term contract on a view to convert to Permanent Opportunity.
- Salary on offer upto $140k/annum incl. super + bonus
- Large Govt Organisation in Melbourne CBD
Your main responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Work collaboratively with business analysts and engineers to describe testable business features and co-ordinate testing of features.
- Develop functional automation tests using test automation tools such as Selenium and Cypress.
- Experience in utilizing UI automation tools.
- Ensure automation testing standards are met across the product team and guide the team on best practice testing practices align with project objectives.
- Understand the scope of work in each sprint / release and direct automation testing efforts to the areas of most risk.
- Automate functional and regression testing scenarios and being able to execute all levels of testing (system, integration, and regression).
- Provide quality assurance signoff for each release, identifying testing coverage, gaps and other potential risks.
- Conduct manual testing when required.
- Configure continuous integration jobs and related scripts for over-all test scenario orchestration, scheduling and reporting of automated test runs.
- Understand agile methodologies such as Scrum and preferably be able to assist with the management of the task backlog.
- Assist with the documentation and development of new features by working with business analysts, end users, and developers.
- Working with business analysts and engineers to ensure that test environments and test data are available when required.
- Coding skills in Java would be beneficial, C# would also be useful
- Demonstrated skills in creating parallel cross-browser automation tests
- Have skills in creating CI/CD pipeline for automation tests
- Knowledge of system performance testing and penetration testing is desirable
To be successful in securing this role you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years Automation Testing
- Salesforce (ideal).
- ISTQB Certified
- Demonstrable experience of writing test plans and developing automation tests using automation tools such as
- Demonstrable experience of using UI automation tools.
- Automation frameworks.
- Understand Agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with Business Analysts and other stakeholders within the projects.
- Experience of CI/CD pipeline for automation tests
- Coding skills in Java and C# would be highly advantageous.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.