Objective of the Role
The Automation Delivery Team aspires to create value and improvement through automation. The role of Developer exists to support, manage and improve automated insurance solutions.
The developer will work with partners and internal business teams to design and deliver automated solutions for their businesses, thus helping to increase efficiency and optimize the cost of operations. The role will also be required to support and maintain robots once in production including problem analysis and root cause investigation.
The Developer will perform the following functions
- Identify and design appropriate automation workflows
- Implement the full life cycle of an automation solution: identify automation opportunities, and, develop, test and deploy automation anywhere solution\’s using best practise
- Develop scalable and efficient process automation and reusable components that can be leveraged across different lines of businesses.
- Design, document, develop and execute test automated plans for business requirements
- Contribute to solution design and documentation to support solution transition for application maintenance
- Define, promote and leverage best practises for RPA capabilities
- Subject matter expert to others seeking to utilise RPA technologies to automate and streamline existing manual business processes.
Key Stakeholder Relationships
- Operations and Claims Teams
- Technology vendors and partners
- Robotics Platform and other Delivery Teams
- Technology, Data and Labs teams
Tertiary qualification in Business Technology or equivalent is desired
Key Capabilities/Technical Competencies (skills, knowledge, technical or specialist capabilities)
- You will possess the following experience and attributes:
- Solid technical experience in an IT programming development environment with evidence of the ability to complete functional and technical designs, code, unit test and documentation.
- Commercial experience using a Robotic Process Automation tool. Mandatory technical experience in one of the following tools, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or UIPath.
- An understanding of the Robotic Process Automation vendor landscape.
- An appreciation and knowledge of the latest Robotic Process Automation technology trends and their impact on the consumer and business landscape.
- Proficient in an alternate programming language to RPA, eg. .NET, C#. You may come from a .NET/Java background with recent experience in process automation and business process improvement projects.
- Experience with scripting languages (python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.) desired
- Experience with version control and distributed version control tools such as Subversion, Git
- Solid understanding of technology and architecture concepts.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and comfortable presenting materials across multiple levels of the organization. Must have strong technical knowledge and analytical skills
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.