\”I hope everyone is keeping safe and well at the moment ?\”
If you are actively looking a new opportunity, then don\’t miss this one!!!
One of the Large Government Department is hiring an Asset Master Data Manager in Parramatta, Sydney for a 9 Months contract (on a view to extension)
- Rates on offer: $850 -$1000 /day (Flexible for a right candidate)
- Enjoy the benefits of working with like-minded experts
- Immediate start
Primary purpose of the role
- The Asset Master Data Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and operating the management system for asset management master data. The primary purpose of the role is to establish and implement the management system associated with asset management master data sufficient to support the compliance to the client\’s Policy for Asset Management in the Public Sector and other relevant standards, regulations and state based requirements.
- Lead Sydney Assets functions to extract, transform and load data from various legacy AM information systems as well as major and minor capital projects, to Client\’s preferred AM systems. This includes extracts or integrations from relevant systems.
- Oversee the development and implementation of a management system for asset management data that meets the requirements of the AM Policy and is suitable for adoption by all Greater Sydney and Regional and Outer Metropolitan asset management functions.
- Lead the development and implementation of methodologies, tools and systems that support adoption of master data management practices, ensuring they are aligned with ISO 55001, fit for purpose and integrated with existing Client\’s practices and other management systems such as the asset management system, information security requirements and relevant state and federal record keeping and privacy requirements.
- Establish measures, endorsement of organisational accountabilities and processes and procedures to maintain data integrity ensuring that stakeholders are appropriately engaged, acquit the actions necessary, remain accountable for and continuously improve data integrity sufficient to enable Greater Sydney to meet asset management and regulatory compliance obligations.
- Manage all elements of the master data management system to ensure that key operational processes are appropriately resourced and meet the requirements of stakeholders and support data integrity associated with acquisition and disposal of new assets and the creation and retirement of records associated with existing assets.
- Establish and implement robust project and program management approaches and ensure that staff and suppliers operate to these approaches and that master data management solutions are delivered in accordance with stakeholder\’s expectations including requirements for cost, time and quality.
- Provide technical leadership and role model appropriate culture and behaviours to all stakeholders including direct reports
- Provide input to and participate in business unit strategy development and work and financial planning.
What we need from the candidate:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Asset Management, Data Science, Project Management or another applicable subject is essential.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Asset Management, Data Management is highly regulated and preferable High Reliability Operations environments.
- Strong understanding of ISO 31000, ISO 55000, ISO 19600 and other asset management industry best practice, with extensive knowledge of statutory maintenance obligations, including legislation and AS/NZS requirements.
- Commercial acumen and strong leadership, with proven ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements