- Asset Manager – $480 per day
- 7 month contract – Parramatta NSW
- Large government organisation
The Asset Manager is responsible for leading and mentoring the asset coordinators and dealing with initial escalations on behalf of the Project Manager. The project was established to replace corporate leased and old owned IT equipment including desktops, laptops, printers and scanners, as well as multifunction devices as they reach the end of their useful economic life.
- Supervise, lead and mentor the asset coordinators to ensure all IT assets are identified, recorded, managed, tracked and capitalized
- Ensure hardware and software assets are appropriately procured, recorded, tracked, transferred and recycled to maximise software license optimisations
- Liaising with key stakeholders, both internal and external to facilitate asset movements / replacements and decommissioning
- Integrate various sources of asset data to ensure quality information is available at all times and produce asset reports for the Program/Project
- Ensure asset management within the Program/Project complies with the company\’s IT policies, procedures, standards and security practices
- Develop and update management products related to assets on behalf of the program/project
- Responsible for managing and tracking monthly and yearly statistical data for the Project
- Manage first level escalations on behalf of the Project and provide advice on procedures to have issues addressed.
- Experience in Windows 7 & 10, Packaging and Active Directory are preferred
- Experience in the use of asset management systems especially software licence and asset management
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in IT hardware asset and software licensing lifecycle processes, policies, agreements, products and procedures
- Demonstrated experience with software procurement, recording, tracking, transfer and recycling
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management methodologies preferably PRINCE2 with experience in providing support to a Project Manager including the delivery of ad-hoc activities
- Highly developed documentation, knowledge and information management skills; including the ability draft management product i.e. asset reports on behalf of the program/project as required
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 30/10/2015.