- Be part of the CLIENT modernisation journey, drive fast paced delivery and customer innovation
- Work with Cloud-native systems on a true enterprise scale
You will be joining a newly established team of highly skilled architects who provide best practices, standards and patterns for distributed systems design and implementation across multiple cloud platforms. You will work with other key technology areas (engineering, infrastructure & domain architecture) to deliver solutions based on modern architectures that are scalable, resilient, secure and evolvable.
This role is not just about theory – you will be required to build proof of concepts and validate the recommended architectures, so current hands-on technology skills are essential. We are looking for candidates with deep technical skills in infrastructure, software architecture, computing networks and security – ideally across a combination of AWS, Azure, GCP and open source solutions. We are hiring to build a team with complementary skills across a range of technologies and platforms including:
- Cloud computing, cloud-native architecture, multi-cloud operating models;
- distributed systems, microservices architecture and domain driven design;
- system resilience and chaos engineering;
- containers, container orchestration, service mesh, represented by technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and Istio;
- messaging and event-driven architecture represented by technologies such as ActiveMQ, Kafka, Apache Flink;
- service-oriented architecture and REST APIs;
- systems integration, workflow and process automation.
You will have a deep understanding of large-scale computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with software development and will have built your knowledge over many years as technology has evolved. You enjoy leveraging your core technical skills whilst developing new ones, so that you can make meaningful contributions to deep architecture discussions around systems and applications in the cloud.
Additionally, you will possess:
- Great communication skills, ideally gained in presales or consultancy roles, allowing you to represent your ideas and proposals in discussions with senior managers and peers across the business;
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about solutions to business, product, and technical challenges.
- Willingness to arrive every day with an open mind and passionate outlook, your ability to have fun, step outside of your comfort zone and be part of CLIENT\’s journey to become a top-notch engineering organisation;
- 5+ years in IT architecture including integration strategy and implementation
- 5+ years in technical hands on and design roles (eg development, support, systems engineering)
What\’s in it for you?
You\’ll be a part of a team that\’s been hand-picked at the top of their game to make a real difference. This is an exciting opportunity to solve problems where the answers aren\’t yet known, eClientling a company-wide transformation that will have fundamental impact on our business. If you think you\’ve got what it takes to thrive in a high-pressure, fast paced environment and want to drive your career forward, then we\’d love to hear from you.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements