Application Support Maintenance & Patching
Purpose of the Role:
The Application Support role is responsible for the Maintenance and Patching of various small-medium in-house and external applications and servers
Job Title: Application Support Maintenance & Patching
Location: Port Macquarie
Contract for 6 months
- Install Software maintenance releases and Software upgrades, including OS updates and hardware migrations as part of the agreed Patching cycle
- Ensure all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and change control processes
- Problem identification, analysis & resolution.
- Good experience in supporting and maintaining multiple business applications
- Good understanding of the principles and effective application of system support and maintenance practices
- Good understanding in the setup and administration of Microsoft Domains
- Experience in the use of the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager tool set
Experience in the use of the following operating systems
Microsoft Client XP, Win 7, Win 8.0/8.1 and Win 10
Microsoft Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: