- Immediate Hiring !! Interviews now !!
- Melbourne CBD !!
- 3 months contract + ext !!
Seeking an experienced Application Packager for an initial 3 month contract in Melbourne CBD. The ideal candidate will provide specialist advice and guidance in project software release requirements and level of satisfaction with progress/performance including reporting, implementation and coordination of finished product.
- Utilise and support software release systems to assist software release activities
- Undertake routine package installations and de-installations, assist in configuration and system testing of installations
- take action to ensure installation targets are met in a timely manner and within approved procedures
- Establish a roll back process for each deployment
- Provide comprehensive strategic and operational advice to stakeholders in regards to desktop operations and associated licensing of application software and hardware
- Ensure compliance with the ICT computing platforms (Operating System, Browser and Database compliance).
You will have previous experience in:
- Patch Management
- Application packing toolsets such as Install Shield
- Citrix deployment
- Windows 7
Apply now by sending your CV and Cover Letter in word format or call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 for a confidential discussion.