- Manager Application Development and Support – Delivery and people leadership
- Geelong based 12 month fixed term role with potential to extend or convert to perm
- Excellent Package on offer
- Background from these industries will be highly regarded – Superannuation & Financial Domain
If you\’re ready for the next step, the opportunity starts right here. Our client is leading Organisation. They are looking for a Team Leader / Application Delivery Manager who will be responsible for the people and delivery management.
Solid experience with leading multidisciplinary software delivery teams and vendors delivering solutions aligned to the business outcomes, within budget, time and quality. You will have extensive experience in developing capability within your team and managing external vendors providing professional services within predefined application delivery principles, standards and industry best practices.
Furthermore you will have demonstrated experience in the provision of application delivery services within a project matrix model ensuring adequate handover to production support post implementation. Solid experience in managing system delivery life cycle (SDLC) solutions within the service industries; banking, insurance, telecommunications, among others would be considered an asset.
Experience / Duties
- Must have extensive experience in Team Leader role managing Developers in banking or insurance or Finance or similar industry sector
- Accountability for the end to end delivery of applications.
- Work with the QA team – manage defects through their cycle; ensures high quality test standards are maintained; testing approach is continuously improved and scope of testing covers all scope items for the release.
- Liaise with Product Engineering and Business Analysts – Providing support to ensure BAs, solution architects and solution designers have all the resources available and roadblocks removed to create well quantified and researched stories.
- Perform ongoing project management disciplines for the execution team including, but not limited to, providing status reports, project planning/tracking, identifying dependencies and stakeholders, issue/risk management and communication planning.
- Manage technical implementation activities including development of detailed hour-by-hour plans for implementation.
- Strong, existing experience in leading technical teams.
- Proven experience working/coaching with Agile software development team.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills.
- Experience in business process re-engineering.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 quoting ref no#12311.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs