- Android – Senior Developer
- Permanent opportunity in North Sydney
- Location: North Sydney, NSW
- Work in a small product team to deliver exciting new mobile experiences
One of the Large Tier Bank is hiring Senior Android Developer to join their competent team and can develops world class apps for their Banking Solutions.
What\’s the job all about?
As part of our Development team, you\’ll be coding projects from beginning to end – making sure that everything runs smoothly. The first task is building our new banking app from the ground up!
- Ask the right questions to keep things moving forward
- Spot potential design/coding gaps and risks (and assess their impact)
- Deliver solutions across a range of technologies and platforms – yes, you\’ll have some web interaction as well as getting dirty with iOS coders
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with different areas of the business – from stakeholders and Project Managers to Technical Services and Asset Specialists
- Keep records via JIRA and GitHub, and other documenting systems as need be
- Make significant design decisions – and recognize when changes need to be made.
- Ability to socialize and get acceptance on suggested solutions and bold enough to question the existing approach if you see a better way to do things
What we need from you.
- Candidate must a Android coder who is passionate about the work, speaks strongly about your ideas and is wise enough to reshape those ideas when the situation presents. You\’ll own the code and take every opportunity to make it better, stronger, faster.
- Must have good leadership skills
- You need be comfortable working in complex technical situations, and courageous in your approach to problem solving.
- Must be a logical thinker , think fast, challenge expectations, take risks and collaborate with those around you.
- Good stakeholder Management and must coordindate with Solution Architects and Developers.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: