- Fantastic 3 month + long extension contract in Melbourne CBD
- Previous Analytics lead experience a must!
- Work on their critical business transformation project!
Our Client, a large enterprise organisation in Melbourne CBD is seeking an astute Analytics Lead to work on their critical business transformation project.
Working closely with the Analytics (Product) Owner and other key business stakeholders, you will act as an \”on the ground\” lead, kicking off the analytics journey as part of a major multi-year business transformation project.
You will be the main point of contact working with a major systems integration partner, translating and relaying our client\’s vision and ensuring the solution design proposed by the engaged partner will be capable of delivering that vision.
You will also be responsible for keeping alignment between the technology, the business need and audience, whilst keeping the communication channels open to all parties. This is in order to guarantee a design and implementation which are fit for purpose and allow the business to derive valuable insights from their data.
You will have:
- Comfort working and leading across the spectrum of analytics – from the descriptive analytics of traditional BI right through to predictive and prescriptive analytics and other advanced areas such as machine learning
- Solid experience in leadership roles, either design or managerial on at least 2 major projects and spent 10+ years working in the analytics arena
- 3+ years working with predictive techniques
- Capable of designing and building the solution with a proven prior track record
- Working knowledge of S3, Hadoop and R or similar
- Proven track record working with data warehouses, ETL tools and data visualisation techniques
- Understand difficult business problems and provide a range of analytics techniques to find solutions and generate insights
- Intelligent conversations with a quant or data scientist, asking the right questions, and equally be able to translate that same conversation to various stakeholders in the organisation
- Knowledge of, and experience in large complex environment such as managed services, utilities, banking, or similar will also stand you in good stead
This is a lead role and will see you deliver value by leading a multi-discipline team toward a challenging, yet rewarding goal. Initially engaged for a 3- month period, this role will extend to a fairly long stint for the right person.
Apply now by sending you CV and a detailed Cover Letter in word format and one of our consultants will be in touch to have a confidential discussion.