Analyst Programmer, Tallyman Support
Purpose of the Role:
This role is responsible for providing technology based support services for applications software within the Collections area within the CRM & Lending Team to meet Business needs.
Job title: Analyst Programmer, Tallyman Support
Duration: Full time
- Incident Management: Restoration of services as quickly as possible to minimise the negative impacts of incidents and outages to our Bankers and Customers.
- Problem management: Reduce the impact of technology incidents by identifying the underlying root cause and ensuring remedial action is taken by client and other support teams – such as IBM, Telstra or Oracle.
- Disaster Recovery: Work with Technical Service Owners to ensure that plans are in place for restoring technical services in the event of a disaster at our major data centre.
- Change: Review of changes impacting our applications working closely with the Delivery teams to ensure changes are implemented in an efficient and effective manner – while keeping our services \’Always on\’.
- Application Performance: Monitoring of Technical Service Level Agreements ensuring our applications are performing as expected.
- Have completed and passed ITIL Certification.
- Communicate with influence by engaging and inspiring others.
- Build strong relationships and extensive networks.
- Demonstrate focus on continuous improvement and innovation.
- Have a strong understanding of the link between Technology and our Customers.
- Manage risk by having a strong understanding of the impacts of change.
- Have an agile approach to analysis and problem solving.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance).
- Delivery to PU Yearly plan:
- Accurate and timely team play submissions.
- Keep to agreed Recovery Rate
- Leave for team taken within Enterprise guidelines.
- BAU Cost reduction initiatives as required
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6553 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: