- Analyst DevOps Engineer with System Admin
- Salary on offer upto $110k/annum + bonus
- Permanent opportunity
- Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne
- 3+ years\’ extensive experience of Devops/ops
- Experience being a part of teams in a highly pressurized and results orientated environment utilizing CI/CD/ Dev Ops
- Exposure to WebSphere Administration and knowledge of relational DB.
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with Java 9+, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring data and hibernate
- Experience in AWS or Azure including provisioning and deployment of infrastructure as code (IaC) and various scripting tools such as ansible, terraform and CloudFormation
- Knowledge in one of the monitoring tool AppDynamics or Splunk
- Proficient user of Rally, Confluence, Github, Jenkins pipeline, Gradle, Linux (via Command line) & other leading DevOps tools
- Ability to develop code and work with testers and developers
- One of the AWS or Azure certifications is mandatory (Solution architect associate, sysops administrator, or equivalent)
- Knowledge in docker and ECS are essential
- Knowledge in Kubernetes and Kafka are an advantage
- Experienced and highly capable in continually developing and balancing technical and soft skills with an understanding that making great software requires both problem identification and prevention
- Excellent communication, documentation, organization, and time management skills
- Excellent analytical / problem-solving skills and willingness to take ownership.
- Responsible in driving an Automation First led approach for infrastructure creation, environment maintenance and monitoring
- Automate manual repeatable task in production
- Automate deployment while ensuring reliability
- Reduce operational overhead by automating incident management and resolution
- Develop software platforms and frameworks for continuous integration and deployment
- WebSphere & Other containers maintenance in large scale systems in prod and non-prod
- Participate in on- call roaster for incidents to address issues as required
- Participate in production releases as required
- Ensure that the NEF and SDLC procedures defined and documented followed within the service.
- Share knowledge through Code Reviews and Communities of Practice opportunities across the Service
- Configuration Management Plan, Knowledge Management
- Participate and manage the warranty period. Co-ordination of fixes and implementations during warranty
- Contribute to and demonstrate uplift from PIRs for continuous improvement on the release process
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role and escalate events, issues, or breaches as they are identified.
- Promote shared goals of creating high quality software.
- Prepare or obtain release entry Artifacts (ORR, DRA)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.