- Melbourne CBD Location
- Fantastic 12 month daily rate contract
- ASAP Start
This is a fantastic contact opportunity for a manual test analyst to join a team and perform end to end testing in accordance with test methodology and processes.
Working within the utilities space, you will bring with you previous testing experience across the AMI program. In this role, you will conduct all types of testing – including system, regression, and acceptance testing as needed – on a wide range of interesting and exciting new products from the concept phase onward. You will be expected to contribute to the entire system development life cycle from initial requirements to deployment and demonstration.
You must be acutely conscious of what it means to deliver a quality product, much of the time by representing the voice of the customer while working with (or against) the development team. Discovering defects, bugs, and flaws is as important as clearly communicating test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Must be able to develop testing plans and other documentation based on design specifications
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities with competing resources
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are important
- Must have knowledge of computer environments
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment working with local and remote teams
- Must be comfortable in a small, high-technology business environment
- Experience with version control and bug tracking tools
- Aptitude for working with and learning new technologies
- Bachelor\’s degree or higher, with 4+ years of testing experience
- Previous experience with manual testing on AMI program or DMM is a must!
- Strong analytical skills, adaptable and flexible, detail and quality orientation, planning and organizing skills
**Note: This position requires previous experience in your capacity to have worked on the AMI program. ***
Apply now by sending your CV in word format now!