- Adabas Natural Developer – Sydney CBD location
- 3 month contract – Government Agencies
- Adabas – DML – Java – CSS – XML
ADABAS NATURAL DEVELOPER
The Project was established in early 2012 to meet a critical service need of two agencies. This need is to address current issues with the exchange of information between these agencies through a number of technology and business process initiatives.
Final Outcomes stage of this project is in progress and is expected to be completed by end of January 2015.
- Contribute to project delivery by assisting in developing technical specifications, systems design and operational support documentation
- Develop robust and future-proof application solutions in accordance with the approved software development lifecycle
- Develop applications that comply with the information technology policies, procedures, standards and security practices by maintaining awareness of and applying requirements and architecture standards and taking corrective action where necessary
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance of applications by troubleshooting, detecting and correcting faults, undertaking small development tasks and technical impact analysis
- Liaise with Architects, Senior Analyst Programmers, functional specialists and other technical/end user staff to ensure solutions meet business requirements
- Contribute to developing continuous improvement within the team by undertaking peer code reviews.
- Demonstrated experience in developing solution designs, technical specifications and systems designs in the relevant technologies
- Demonstrated experience and competency in NATURAL Programming including both in Online and Batch environments. Conduct full design and code reviews for new and modified modules
- Demonstrated experience with ADABAS Database including knowledge of ADABAS and NATURAL/ADABAS Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- Knowledge in the development of web based application using for example AJAX, HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS, JSP, JAVA
- Knowledge of other relevant technologies eg GIS, Real Time Systems, SOA
- Proficiency with XML including developing XML Schemas and messages using editors such as XMLSpy is preferred
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 28/09/2014.